50 very funny birthday wishes

Some people leave a special impact on our lives, with them we can share our good & bad.  We keep messing around with them with funny ...

Some people leave a special impact on our lives, with them we can share our good & bad.  We keep messing around with them with funny pranks & jokes. So here we have unique collection of funny birthday wishes for you to troll these personalities.


funny birthday wishes



Lets begin the ride.


Another Year Older & Still as sexy as ever


Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday i can remember without Facebook reminder.


Happy 24 Hours of Constant Facebook Notifications Day.



Forget about the past, you can't change it. Forget about the future, you can't preditit.
Forget about the present, I didn't get you one


You think age is a funny thing? Wait till you Look at your self in the mirror...Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to the new wrinkles on your face. Welcome to another set of gray hairs on your head.


You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”


At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!


Happy birthday! Party like hell, but don't stay there!


Happy birthday! And now it is time for your birthday beatings.


Tomorrow is still a mystery.
Yesterday is already history.
And today it is your BIRTHDAY!


Celebrate first, ask forgiveness later. Sorry I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday.


You realize you are getting older when the candles on your cake are more expensive than the cake itself.


You look different. Did you lose some weight? Did you change your hairstyle? Did you get a haircut? There is something different about you. Oh, I know. You are one year older!


A few years ago you were young and smart,
but know you are becoming an old fart...
Happy birthday!


Happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 u! u were born in d zoo' u were born in d zoo' with d monkeys 'n donkeys dats looks just like u!


You've been such a nice friend to me & given me 10 times more than what i have ever asked for. So on your birthday, all I want is a nice delicious treat. Remember 10 time more. Just Kidding. Happy Birthday, buddy.

150 Best Birthday Wishes for your Loved ones 



No gift ever is enough to repay you all that you have done for me. So why not just skip the gifts & directly go to the part where you give us a treat. Happy Birthday to you.


As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two.


I would wish you, “May all your dreams come true”, but I am afraid that if they do come true, I will have nothing to wish you next year.


Don't worry about your age,
you will be older next year...
Happy birthday!


Wishes comes and go, but age sticks with you!


With the money in this card,
you can buy ya something...
But just don't forget;
it ain't enough to live like a King...



Forget the fact that you are aging,
and let us start celebrating!
Happy birthday!


Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.


Your birthday is too important to be taken seriously,
so let us celebrate it like crazy!
Happy birthday!


Your good friends will visit you.
Your great friends will come up with bail money.
Me? I’ll be in the lower bunk. Happy Birthday


Wishing you a wonderful special day. I bought you a special gift this year….a cane


I was searching for the perfect way for wishing you a happy birthday,
that I totally lost track of time...
So now I need to wish you a happy belated birthday,
don't say that I didn't try...


Happy Birthday! And don’t worry. Being another day older really only matters if you’re a piece of fruit.


I couldn't choose between all those cool gifts,
so I didn't bought you anything...
But just by being here with you and giving you a lot of attention,
I most be the most perfect gift there is!
Enjoy your birthday!


May you have a healthy year, and because you do not have heat in your house, I wish you a warm Happy Birthday!


It's not because you don't want to become older,
that we can't celebrate your birthday...
Happy birthday!


Friends will always make you remember your age,
but nobody rubs it in like I do...
Happy birthday!


Happy birthday my best friend!
I will always be there for you,
unless we would jump out of a plane with just one parachute.
Then I will miss you!


Always take your birthday wishes with a grain of salt,
some lemon and a bottle of tequila...


At your birthday party,
everybody loves you!
After your birthday party,
everybody hates you!


Wherever I go, people celebrate my birthday.
Whenever you go, people celebrate your birthday...

100 Best Birthday Wishes for friends




You Might Also Like

0 comments