Top 100 birthday wishes for friends

Friends are one of the most important & lovable persons in our lives, they help us in need whenever required. Here we have compiled s...

Friends are one of the most important & lovable persons in our lives, they help us in need whenever required. Here we have compiled some of the best & unique birthday wishes for friends. Show them how you much love & care about them on this birthday.


birthday wishes for friend


List Starts Here


Wishes for your birthday; Lots of beer, gifts, party people, love, smiling faces, tears of joy, and many more...Happy birthday!


I send across my best wishes to one of the best persons I know, who is like a best friend to me and has given me the best possible times in my life. Here's raising a toast for your Happy Birthday!


Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you get all that you truly deserve. Happy Birthday to you.


The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!


I know you don’t like cake, so I bought you 1,000,000 lollipops. Same thing, right?


I'm sure that there is no other person in this world whose heart is as beautiful as yours. After all, I know you so damn well. Happy Birthday, buddy. I wish you live a thousand years.



I wish you a happy birthday, a nice life, full of joy, and I desire you continue in your mission of being happy, making happy beings because the way to being happy is to make others happy first.


Finding a great friend is like looking for a four leaf clover. But I did get lucky! Happy Bday! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.


Another birthday? Why it seems only yesterday that you were a whole year younger. Happy Birthday!


My dear, dear friend, you have always been there for me. Our friendship will never end. Happy birthday!


I hope that you’re my friend forever because that’s how long I’m gonna need you. Happy birthday! 


Thank you for understanding and trusting me so much. But most of all thank you for standing by my side and believing, I was right even when everybody thought otherwise. Happy Birthday to you. I wish the best of best comes to you.


Birthday greetings to a very special person! May your day be just as wonderful as the person you are. May God Bless you and grant you all your dreams


Life is boring when you are not around. Happy Birthday to you – let’s make it grand.


Count your life by smiles, not tears,
Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday.


I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,May ur day be filled with laughter On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come Ur way happy birthday!


Some people like Sunday,
Some people like Monday,
However i just like only one day,
Its your birthday! Happy Birthday!


Wish you a very happy birthday May life lead you 2 great happiness success and hope that all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.



Its another birthday for you. God picked another petals on your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year.
MANY MANY Happy returns of the day


Because I have a friend like you, every day feels like a holiday. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday like it’s the most important day of the year!


I hope that our friendship continues to burn brighter than a thousand suns. Happy Birthday to the friend who brightens my day all the time! This is our day to celebrate your birth and your life!


Watching you grow as a person is such a good feeling. You always help the others in your life do the same. Happy Birthday to a great friend!


I’m so thankful I found a friend like you! May every candle, star and wishbone you wish on bring you luck in everything.


Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.


I didn’t know it at the time, but the day you were born would be one of the best days of my life! Happy Birthday to my best friend!


For your birthday, it’s high time I paid you back for all the things you’ve done for me over the years. I’ve been keeping tabs on what I owe you, and now I’ll being picking up the tab tonight. Let’s party!


I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday let’s get some drinks and celebrate and in return I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night.



Happy birthday to the one person who knows me better than anyone in the world. Let’s make your day a special one that we will talk about for years to come.


You are a true friend, please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday and may every wish you have come true!


I hope you never forget that I am your best friend. True friends are hard to find, but here we are. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day!


May each candle, smile and “Happy Birthday” be a sign of good things still to come.


Happy birthday to the one person who knows me better than anyone in the world. Let’s make your day a special one that we will talk about for years to come.


Today is a day to celebrate your birthday, but on this very special day I want you to know how much I appreciate our friendship.

50 best Funny Birthday Wishes for friends 


Today is your birthday! May you receive even more blessings than you ask for, and may all good things continue to come your way. Happy Birthday!Life is what you make it. Keep making yours count each and every day. The skies are clear for you at all times. Happy Birthday!








You Might Also Like

0 comments