Best 150 Birthday Wishes Quotes for Your Loved Ones

Birthday is one of the most memorable days in our lives; we try and celebrate the day to the most. We feel so happy & joyful when...



Birthday is one of the most memorable days in our lives; we try and celebrate the day to the most. We feel so happy & joyful when we receive loads & loads of wishes, greetings, messages & of course gifts too. Our one small birthday wish to our family & friends means so much to them.


Here we have tried to compile best birthday wishes & birthday quotes, which can lighten up the special day for your loved ones. Also here we have some funny birthday wishes for your special buddy’s out there.



Here we go Friends


Birthday Wishes

Are you sure you are older? You don't look any older than you were yesterday.


I feel warmth and happiness when you are around. I wish on your Birthday that we live happily and lively forever. Have a great Birthday.


I don't care that tomorrow will no longer be your birthday. I think we should keep celebrating at least a week.


Birthday is the day to forget about the lost opportunities and failure. It’s a new hope, start of new year with new ideas. Hope to see you in good health with good opportunity this year. Happy Birthday.


May you will celebrate birthdays by blowing candles on Birthday cake. May for every candle God has bless you a happiness. Have a lovely Birthday.


Since it's your birthday, you can do anything you want as long as you act your age.



Never get too old to be my friend. I don't think that's possible.


When I think of love, I see your face and hear your voice only. You are the symbol of love for me. Thank you for being with me. Happy Birthday.


I would wish you a happy birthday, but I would rather demand it.


You are like the opposite of a dog. You age 7 times slower than regular humans.


When are you going to finally look your age?


You have given me love, life and happiness. On your birthday I want to do something very special. So I am giving you my heart with I LOVE YOU written on it. Happy Birthday To you.


I am a blessed person because I am sharing my life with you. I want to share, care and love you all your life. May God bless you long and healthy life. Happy Birthday.


I don't like having to remind you how old you are, because I can't remember anymore. Maybe both of us are getting old.


In my opinion, your birthday is a great reason to celebrate. I've celebrated less important occasions.


You have a whole new year of life to spend. Don't spend it all in one place.


Just think what it would be like if you had never been born. You'd be out of room by now for sure.


I am trying to figure out how old you really are, but I don't even think an international spy could figure out that mystery.



I am not just wishing you a happy birthday; I insist that it be a spectacular birthday!


Enjoy your birthday. You can't return it once it's spent.


It may be your birthday, but your birth is the gift that keeps on giving.


You may not be able to change your age, but you can always change your hair color.


If I told you to have a happy birthday, would you actually take my advice for once?


I like having friends like you who age well.


I like celebrating your birthday almost as much as I like celebrating mine.


A birth is a beautiful thing, especially when it results in a beautiful person like you.


I hope you have the kind of birthday that you can remember until your next one.


You are my favorite person born on your birthday, but don't tell (insert famous person's name who has the same birthday).


You are my gift that was made possible on your birthday.


Your birthday is a good reminder to me that you are actually just a human being. Sometimes I start to think of you as a super hero because of all that you are able to do.


Your birthday would just be any other normal day if it wasn't for such an awesome person being born on that special day.


If Scientists try to tell you they know when the world was created, ask them which day we should celebrate as Earth’s birthday. Make sure to ask what presents the Earth would like too.


Each year that you find yourself still alive is a good reason to celebrate. That’s what makes birthdays more special the older you get.


Happy Birthday to one of the coolest people I know!


Even though you are getting older today, you're still my (son, brother, daughter, sister). I'll always treat you that way.



Your life has been a blessing to many people. Your birthday is a celebration for all of us who know you.

Keep aging like a fine wine. Happy Birthday!

I can't imagine my world without you. Happy birthday to you and me!


Get older, but don't change too much. I like you just the way you are now. Happy Birthday!


Your birthday should be a national holiday. I would love a day off work to hang out with you.  Happy birthday!


Keep having birthdays, because I like having you around.


Happy birthday to someone I learn from, admire, and appreciate.


Birthdays are a great time to treat yourself to something nice. Here's a little something to give you a nice birthday. (Include a gift card or money)


Happy birthday! I hope you feel special and have a great day. You are one of the coolest people I know.


I hope you feel older today, but only by one day. You're only one day older than you were yesterday.


I love celebrating your birthday. That's because I love you!


On your birthday, keep in mind that your Father in heaven knew you even before you were born. He decided to create you as the special person you are.


Here’s a question to ask yourself each time you have a birthday. There are many things that get better with age and many that get worse with age. Which type will you be? Will you be something that gets better like wine, or something that gets worse like French fries?


It's your birthday! Party, eat cake, open presents, blow out candles, and make a wish.


I'm not just wishing you an awesome birthday, I'm demanding it!


Eat cake, open presents, and have an awesome birthday!


I hope you have the best birthday you have ever had in your ___ years.


You are just old enough to really enjoy your birthday. Happy Birthday!


I am wishing you a youthful feeling birthday.


Best wishes on your birthday from your happy birthday wisher.


Don't forget to include me in your birthday wishes when you blow out your candles.


I'm wishing you another great year of happiness and prosperity.


I wish I could be there on your birthday, but I am sending my love to you.


I didn't want to give you any money for your birthday because money doesn't buy happiness and I want you to have a happy birthday.


Candles are like little friends on your birthday cake. The more, the merrier.


A happy birthday starts with a number 2, but unfortunately yours starts with a different digit.  Have a good one anyway.


Birthdays are a good time to thank your mom for the pushing you out. You couldn't have done it without her.


Age doesn't matter when it comes to happiness. That's why I want to tell you to have a happy birthday anyway.


Hey! It's your birthday! Get happy!


Just think, yesterday you were a year younger than you are today.  And you don't have to get any older for another year.  That should give you a happy birthday.


You're another year older, and you're still alive. Happy birthday!


If today was not your birthday, then it would be totally fine for you to be unhappy. Today, you have no choice. Have a happy birthday.


Happy birthday to someone who makes me happy. Maybe I can return the favor today.


Have the kind of birthday that only comes along once in a lifetime!


I'm leaving some space in your card so you can imagine the really great message I would have written if I wasn't spending so much time finding you a gift that I didn't actually shop for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments